Pages

Friday, August 28, 2026

Introduction ┊͙✧˖*°࿐

Hello! I'm from northern Canada and I'm literally just a horse, who can type perfectly. You can call me Rez Horse

 I've always wanted to have my own blog, and since my wrist has begun to hurt from writing so much in physical journals I thought I'd finally try my hand at digital! 

There will be a variety of topics posted here including but not limited too:

  • Recent Books I read
  • Recent movies I watched
  • Music album reviews
  • My amazing playlists
  • My photography 
  • My personal artwork 
  • Poetry 
  • Recent academic papers I read 

And whatever else I feel like rambling about! 

 »»----------►

I'm Woodland Cree and grew up extremely involved in the land around my community, essentially being raised on a trap line. Now, as a 23 year old I find myself entangled in the foreign world of prestigious academic circles. I'm a third-year university student! 

 »»----------►

I love my culture and my roots and if you happen to hold anti-Indigenous ideals then this blog is not for you! 

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay! 

- Rez Horse 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Review ♫ ♪ ┆彡

Brown Bird " Salt for Salt " Album »»———-   ↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺  ———-«« Over a year ago my little sister introduced me to this musical duo...